TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
These terms & conditions of trading apply to all contracts between Trading Boundaries Ltd (‘us, we, our’) and the customer (‘you, your’). References to ‘furniture’ and ‘product’ include beds, mattresses, all furniture, lighting and any other product purchased from our store or website. All goods are subject to availability.
We trust on offering you goods that our suppliers will supply us and the goods will be available to us within a reasonable time of placing an order. In the unlikely circumstance that a supplier does not keep to their contract this does not form a contractual breach by Trading Boundaries Ltd.
2. We take great care to ensure that all brochure and website descriptions, dimensions and photographs of products offered are correct at the time the information was published by us. We do our best to ensure this information is as up to date as possible and ask our suppliers to do the same, however the specification of products may change without prior notice.
3. All prices are shown in £ sterling and include VAT. In the unlikely event that the price of an item has been incorrectly advertised on our website, we will contact you to ask whether you wish to proceed with the order at the correct price. If you are not happy to proceed, or we are unable to obtain your instructions, we will cancel the order. We are not obliged to supply you with a product at the incorrect price. 4. Payment in full is taken for goods sold or ordered from our website.
5. If you wish to cancel bespoke items that we are specifically manufacturing for you, you have 14 days from the date you placed the order in which to do so. After this period your items will be under manufacture and cannot be cancelled.
6. Occasionally delivery times will extend beyond those quoted during the ordering process due to a supplier delay which is beyond our control. In this case we will inform you of this delay and keep you updated. A delivery delay will only be taken as a reason for order termination if you inform us within 7 days of ordering that your purchase is time sensitive and subject to receipt by a specific date.
7. Special Offers apply whilst stocks last.
8. Sale items are non returnable unless they are faulty.
9. Clearance items marked as ‘faulty’ or ‘Sold As Seen’ are non returnable.
10. We do not offer a removal service so please ensure that you have made room for your new furniture.
11. In the event we are unable to complete a delivery because of access constraints to and/or in the building, the terms in paragraph 5 will apply.
12. On receipt of your goods, it is important that you fully check they are in perfect condition. You will be asked to sign the delivery note to confirm this. In the event that a fault is discovered you should notify us immediately and in any case not later than 48 hours after you have received the items.
13. a) Wood, leather & textile products react to sunlight and changes in temperature and humidity. Changes in temperature and humidity can also cause solid wood to warp or split. Please keep your purchase in a suitable environment and not immediately by a radiator, in a bathroom or in full sunlight.
13. b) Many of our products are antiques or have antique components. The handmade nature of these products means that they may vary in colour and have natural markings and imperfections. Please be aware of this when purchasing.
14. Any guarantees given do not cover fair wear and tear or neglect, abuse or misuse of your goods. Our guarantees do not cover sales outside mainland UK. Any guarantees are in addition to, and do not affect your statutory rights.
15. Once you enter all of your personal contact information and click the “order now” button on the order confirmation page, the order will be considered legally binding.
16. Trading Boundaries reserves the right to refuse an order.
TICKETS & EVENTS
17. Refunds are not available for tickets purchased for any Live Music or Events at Trading Boundaries unless the event in question is cancelled by the venue. In the case of events being postponed your ticket(s) will be valid for the new re-scheduled event date or redeemable as store credit or for any other Trading Boundaries events (subject to availability)
18. This website contents and its images, Logo and variations of the Logo are the property of Trading Boundaries Ltd or its suppliers and protected by UK and International law.
19. By purchasing tickets to any of our Live Events you are agreeing to your provided information being used to contact you and to be placed on our mailing lists for important information and marketing regarding our concerts & events.
RETENTION OF TITLE:
The goods delivered remain our property until full payment has been received.
This website contents and its images are the property of Trading Boundaries Ltd or its suppliers and protected by UK and international law.