Find a list of the most common questions we get asked by guests below, if you need any further information please read our front desk pages.
For the safety of all our guests and staff please read the following safety policy. We are implementing the below measures during a trial period of 3 months for all of our upcoming events between 1st August and 31st October.
- Due to the intimate nature of our venue and that the safety of our guests is paramount to us - we have decided for a trial period of 3 months in which our concerts will only be available to guests who have been double vaccinated, and can prove their vaccination through the NHS app (or paper equivalent, together with ID).
- For those of you who are unable to to take the vaccine for medical purposes or choose not to, we will also accped evidence of a negative PCR test through the NHS app (or equivalent) - taken within 48 hours of attending. If this is not possible, we are very sorry that you will not be able to join us during this three month period, and will offer a full refund against your ticket.
- In addition, we politely request that all those attending also take a Lateral Flow Test within 12 hours of joining us, just to bring additional peace of mind to everyone at the venue.
- Tickets for this event must be pre-booked for test and trace purposes. Tickets will unfortunately not be available on the door.
- Please be aware of social distancing at our events, keep at least 2m away from other guests where possible and pay attention to any one-way systems arranged around the venue.
- All our staff will be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE), and maintaining social distancing at all times.
- We will only be operating paperless and cashless payment systems.
- Hand sanitiser will available at various locations around the venue and we encourage you to use it!
- Please support our staff by showing patience whenever queuing is required. We'll be trying our best to serve you as fast as possible!
- Please DO NOT attend the event if you are feeling unwell or if you have been in contact with anyone with symptoms of Covid 19.
- By purchasing this ticket and attending the event you are declaring that you do not have symptoms of Covid 19.
We have spent the past few weeks discussing becoming 'vaccine only' with both concert-goers and bands and have had overwhelming support for our approach, so we hope you will find our announcement a relief, and for those of you who do not agree with our policy we hope you understand that our decision has been made in the spirit of safety.
We very much look forward to the time when things can return to normal and that we can welcome everybody back without these precautions.
If the above works for you...we look forward to seeing you at the show!
You can wear whatever you’d like, unless its a mankini!
For lost items please contact the venue on 01825 790 200 during opening hours ( 10am to 5.00pm )
For large group bookings or Private Events please contact our box office on: 01825 790 200.
Children under the age of 14 are welcome to attend most events provided they are accompanied by an adult. Please call to discuss the suitability of the event prior to booking tickets. If you are lucky enough to look under 21, you may be asked for ID when purchasing alcohol.
Please note that we do not issue printed tickets. Please print your e-ticket and bring it with you to the event. Your reservation will be checked on the door.
If you have any queries regarding tickets, or using our online payment system, please contact our showroom on 01825 790 200.
The seating plans are usually communal, depending on the popularity of the concert, however for the duration of the pandemic social distancing will be applied. It is a very sociable environment and a fantastic way of meeting new people who share your musical taste! If there are two of you, you could be sitting opposite each other but next to other diners. The ticket price includes your seat for the evening and a lovely two course supper. You will be welcome to explore the store before and after dinner and our fabulous staff will be present to assist with any questions or purchases.
To allow diners to enjoy their meals without crowding, we encourage standing guests to arrive from 8pm onwards.If you wish to arrive earlier to explore our showrooms then you are still more than welcome. There is a seperate bar for standing guests away from the main restaurant/venue area and we may restrict access to the dining area up to 15mins before the concert begins.
Our premium booths offer the best views in the house and are a great way to experience any of our events. They seat between 4 - 6 people and can be reserved by buying dining tickets to an event and then calling the box-office to check booth availability. (Please Note: 4 ticket minimum per Booth booking) Premium Booths can only be purchased by confirming with our box office on 01825 790 200 if you have purchased 4 tickets to an event and wish to upgrade to to a booth simply give our front desk a call. There is a fee for upgrading to a premium booth, usually equivalent to one extra ticket.
Seating allocation is driven by a combination of party size and how early you book. Should you have a seating preference, such as raised area or dance floor, do please let us know at the time of booking. Please note, although we will try our best to accommodate your wishes, we cannot guarantee any specific seating request unless you have booked and paid for a Premium Booth. If you have any wheelchair users in your party do please let us know when you book so we can arrange easily accessible seating for you.
Unless otherwise stated all concerts will begin around 9pm with an interval of approximately 20-30 minutes and will generally finish between 11.15pm and midnight.
Our venue is located inside a retail environment which remains open throughout the evening and there will always be staff at the front desk to help if you wish to purchase anything. We kindly ask that guests respect the showroom and be careful with drinks around our vintage furniture & products.
If you have any wheelchair users in your party do please let us know when you book so we can arrange easily accessible seating for you. The venue has designated bays in our front carpark for blue badge holders which can be reserved with prior notice. Please contact a member of staff upon your arrival and we will be happy to assist in any way we can.
All tickets are non refundable and non exchangeable unless a concert is cancelled by Trading Boundaries, however for very busy events we maybe able to resell your tickets for you if we have a waiting list.
If an event you are interested in is shown as sold out on our website, please contact us and we will happily add your name to our waiting list in case we become aware of any cancellations.
We always include at least one Vegetarian & Vegan option on our menu and we are happy to cater for guests with other dietary requirements and allergy concerns. Please make this clear to us when purchasing tickets.
If you are arranging a taxi we recommend that you prebook before the event and be prepared to offer above the minimum fare for short distances, as our location is rural. We suggest that you do not book a return taxi until after 11.45pm to avoid disappointment if the concert is running late. We don’t have a curfew here so if the band are enjoying themselves it could get a little later than anticipated and you wouldn’t want to miss anything!
We often offer a complimentary minibus service for guests which leaves Haywards Heath Station at 7.00pm and departs again from TB at 11.30pm. The minibus only seats 12 people so be quick to book by emailing [email protected], or let us know on your booking. The transport will depart strictly at those times and will not be able to wait, so if your train is late unfortunately you will need to use one of the Station taxis and payment will be your responsibility. If you book this transport and then find that you don’t need it, please do let us know as other guests may like to use the service. Please note the driver will not be able to make detours for you.
We are often asked about accommodation and we can recommend the following hotels, pubs and bed & breakfasts nearby:
1 mile - A lovely, timbered B & B
The Griffin Inn
2 miles - A fabulous village inn boasting a view locally known as ‘the Sussex Serengeti'
The Bull, Newick
3.5 miles - A rustic village pub with B & B
5 miles - A traditional, comfy Sussex inn
Ashdown Park Hotel
6 miles - A classic 5* experience
We’re about to start building our own rooms here at TB, the hotel will be up and running in Spring 20201!