All dining tickets include a table reservation and superb 2 course meal, comprised of a main and dessert chosen from our delicious & ever changing concert menus. Our evening menu always offers vegetarian and vegan options, please inform one of our staff members on arrival (or prior to the show) if you have any special dietary requirements and we will specifically cater to them where possible. Due to the nature of the venue, dance-floor dining is often communal at busy shows, a great way to meet like-minded people and enjoy unexpectedly good company! If you also have friends coming, try to book a table together or let us know on the checkout page and we will try our best to seat you together.
Upgrade to one of our premium booths (min 4 people) to enjoy the best view of the stage and priority table service.
We look forward to welcoming dining guests from 7pm and standing guests from 8pm. We encourage all guests to arrive by 8.45pm latest.
The performance will start at approximately 9pm. There is an interval of roughly 20 minutes or so and our events usually end any time from 11pm onwards. We are lucky not to be restricted by a curfew, so if the musicians are enjoying themselves we proactively encourage them to keep on playing. Just make sure you’ve booked a flexible cabbie!
Showroom & Art Gallery
Our showrooms and Roger Dean art gallery are always open for the duration of the evening, so feel free to wonder to your heart’s content - you may just go home with an unexpected purchase!
Please note that our tickets are non-refundable and non exchangeable unless a concert is cancelled by Trading Boundaries. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Concert guests - important information:
- Doors open strictly at 7.00pm unless otherwise stated. We cannot allow entry before this time
- Standing guests may arrive early but due to the nature of the venue, standing guests may not be able to enter the restaurant and dancefloor until 15mins prior to the show. A separate bar will be provided when dining room is at capacity.
- Communal Seating will be adopted on specific evenings - please let us know you have any specific requirements. This is under review due to the covid 19 pandemic, don't worry we are taking every step possible to make sure all concerts are safe and as socially distanced as possible in the future.
- Tickets are non refundable - we reserve the right to change aspects to any event. Upon an event being cancelled a refund will be offered or the alternative to move ticket value as a credit to another event.
- Please note our concert dining is not a la carte and is included in our dining ticket price. In order to make a reservation for dinner you must purchase dining tickets to the concert taking place that night.
- If an event is not sold out, it may be possible to upgrade your ticket or purchase dining at the show.
- We do not issue physical tickets - please bring a digital copy of your receipt with you to the event.
- Anyone who looks under the age of 25 may be asked to provide ID when purchasing alcohol at the venue
- Our postcode is TN22 3RB we are situated half a mile north of The Bluebell Steam Railway and Sheffield Park National Trust Gardens..