These terms & conditions of trading apply to all contracts between Trading Boundaries Ltd (‘us, we, our’) and the customer (‘you, your’). References to ‘furniture’ and ‘product’ include beds, mattresses, all furniture, lighting and any other product purchased from our stores.
1. All goods are subject to availability. We trust on offering you goods that our suppliers will supply us and the goods will be available to us within a reasonable time of placing an order. In the unlikely circumstances that suppliers do not keep to their contract this does not form a contractual breach by Trading Boundaries Ltd.
2. All brochure descriptions of products offered are correct at the time of going to press. We as manufacturers and our suppliers will have a policy of continuous product development and reserve the right to amend the specification of products without prior notice in relation to future sales.
3. In the unlikely event that the price of an item has been incorrectly advertised on our website, we will contact you to ask whether you wish to proceed with the order at the correct price. If you are not happy to proceed, or we are unable to obtain your instructions, we will cancel the order. We will not be obliged to supply products at the incorrect price.
4. Payment in full is taken for goods sold from our website.
5. If you wish to cancel goods specifically ordered that we have received, manufactured, or cannot cancel ourselves with a supplier a 30% charge will apply.
6.Occasionally delivery times will extend beyond those quoted during the ordering process due to a supplier delay. In this case we will inform you of this delay and keep you informed of its progress. A delivery delay will only be taken as a reason for order termination if we are informed within 7 days of ordering that your order is dependent on delivery by a certain date.
7.Special Offers apply whilst stocks last.
8. We do not offer a removal service so please ensure that you have made room for your new furniture.
9. In the event we are unable to complete a delivery because of access constraints to and/or in the building, the terms in paragraph 5 will apply.
10. On receipt of your goods, it is important that you fully check that they are in good condition. You will be asked to sign the delivery note to confirm this. In the event that a fault is discovered you should notify us immediately and in any case not later than 48 hours after you received the items.
11. Wood, leather & textile products react to sunlight and changes in temperature and humidity. Changes in temperature and humidity can also cause solid wood to warp or split. Please keep your purchase in a suitable environment. These products and will also vary in colour and have natural markings. Please be aware of this when purchasing.
12. Any guarantees given do not cover fair wear and tear or neglect, abuse or misuse of your goods. Our guarantees do not cover sales outside mainland UK. Guarantees are in addition to, and do not affect your statutory rights.
13. Once you enter all of the personal contact information and click the “order now” button on the order confirmation page, the order will be considered legally binding.
14. Trading Boundaries reserves the right to refuse an order.
You may withdraw from the sale within one week (7 days) without any justification, as long as you send your cancellation in writing (letter, fax, e-mail) or if you return the goods to us.
Your statuary rights are not affected.
Please note in addition to terms and conditions for shop purchases All Internet & Telephone sales fall under the Under the Distance Selling Regulations.
RETENTION OF TITLE:
The goods delivered remain our property until full payment has been received.
This website contents and its images are the property of Trading Boundaries Ltd or its suppliers and protected by UK and international law.