12th April 2017 - SOUS CHEF REQUIRED - Position Open
Are you serious about food? Why not work for one of the most exciting venues in Sussex! Trading Boundaries is a leading furniture retailer, live music venue, cafe/restaurant and art gallery.
We have an excellent restaurant thats in an exciting phase of change. We have a busy lunch trade, music evenings with dinner and private functions such as wedding receptions. We want to take our food to the next level and are looking for a new team to develop.
Experience of a busy kitchen essential, assisting the head chef you will be responsible for:
* Following food specs
* Obsessed with delivering good quality food
* Skilled in stock control and ordering
* High levels of hygiene and cleanliness
* Working evenings/weekends
Benefits to the role are:
* Staff discounts in large retail store and independent boutiques
* Extra shift allowance with overtime
* Lunch provided daily
* Free entry to live concerts at the venue
* Flexible hours
Own transport essential due to rural location. If you have the spark and enthusiasm to help us grow we look forward to hearing from you. Salary negotiable based on experience. Please send your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org